Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Good Ol' Days or Whitey with a Sunburn

Well, you thought I was just a paste-y white girl, huh? Thought I was trying to be all goth when I had a chunk of skin cancer taken outta my arm? Guess what? Not only do I fry in approximately two seconds in the shade-- I found out that I am now officially "allergic" to the sun. It is hereditary (on the Scot-side) and can be traced back through many generations. So, now when I want to sport that awesome farmer's tan, I have deal with a bumpy rash all over any exposed area. It's the kinda rash that makes you wanna rip your flesh off the bone. This should make for a righteous summer! So, don't make fun when I show up at your pool party dressed in a hat with a 10foot radius brim and a bathing suit made outta mirrors. It reminds me of a Casper the Friendly Ghost 7" I had as a child that told the story of a gigantic bat blocking out the sun, making it perminantly nighttime. And, Casper saved the day by tickling the bat's armpits. Damn you, Casper, damn you.
I'm gonna go crawl back under my rock now.

No comments: