Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Coming up for air

The last post was a bit heavy. And, from what I am to understand hard to follow. Heavy and hard to follow, in short, defines my thought process.  What makes perfect linear sense to me, often looks like a sticky spider web by the time it makes its way out of my mouth or off my fingertips. Briefly, I embrace science and research. I believe it is in our human nature to continually question and seek new information. When we stop is when we are being inhumane. The last post was more questions I pose to myself-- using a finger to pick my own brain not to point at any one person or faction. I have a Liberal Arts degree with a minor in creative writing and psychology... and almost another in philosophy. I've been briefly entrenched in other degree of business advertising. Invoke, provoke, revoke, choke. And, am trying to begin a journey to another degree in neuropsychology. I chase answers. I very rarely give answers, but I always ask questions.

Here are some pictures of my garden. My garden makes me happy. Things that exist without talking make me happy. Enjoy!







I have some others who wish they were here-- honeysuckle, lupine, mountain laurel, lilacs, bleeding hearts, hollyhocks, clematis, rose of sharon, hosta, roses, etc. And, most of all, my beloved Bela Lugosi lily! Maybe more next time.







No comments: